Saturday, June 9, 2007

Good Times?

Andrew is finally taking his ACT... we're all expecting somewhere around a four, maybe a five... HA!!!! if he gets lower than a twenty five i'll be darned! oh well, he gets... or HAS to bum out of the parade to do it. he left at seven this morning and wont get back till one, and when he left he though he would be getting back around eleven or twelve. LOL, he is in fo a rude awakening. he is, or was pretty confident going into it tho, so i think he'll do well. Tests are SOOOO much fun!

2 comments:

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, you think that he's only going to get a four! That's crazy,LOL. That's like the worst score you can get,LOL. I doubt that you could get into any college with that low of a score,LOL!Honestly, I'll be surprised if he doesn't get higher than a 30,LOL.

pianochick_92 said...

Oh yeah, Adam, u got on me for spelling wrong, but at least I didn't spell for fo,LOL. Sorry, I had to get you back,LOL.