Thursday, June 7, 2007

Time moves so slowly :-(

AHHHHH!!! this minute, day, and week seem to tick by SOOOOO slowly! summer is great when one is doing things... not to say there is nothing to do around here, i simply have not figured out what to do with all of my free time yet.
I AM SO BOARD!!!!!!!
i spend a lot of time playing piano, tho, and even more time sitting around. sitting here typing nonsense is the best (not the most productive) passtime i can think of at this point in time.
I AM SO BOARD!!!!!!!
iv got to get that out of my system after wanting so badly to shout that at the top uv my lungs all those long hours at school, even tho i am not really board given the fact that i know of plenty of passtimes, i just have no ambition right now.

I HAVE GOT TO FIND SOMTHING INTELLIGENT TO WRITE ABOUT.........

No comments: