Monday, June 11, 2007

My book progress

I have finally finished typing the first chapter of our book. It is not as easy as it sounds to come up with a woking story that keeps the reader interested in what is happening now, but builds up to another pouint in the story. Professional authers do not have an easy job! It is fun, though, and I dont have to force myself to keep writing it. I have started the second chapter, and am introducing another character, so from this point forth there will be a lot more conversation. That should make things interesting!
Andrew has officially started editing the prologue, so I should be able to post that on my blog pronto, maybe a day or two... maybe three... IDK, it will be done when it gets done I guess. I will keep you posted for the future progress on our book.

renzzy

No comments: